NAPA Drivebelt right price ?

maikan

This afternoon I called NAPA and asked them about my drivebelts.

They told me that the narrow one was about 15$

And they told me the wider one was 70$

I check on rockauto and they sold both the wider one at max 18$!

Are we talking about a rip off !!

Even considering that, it sounds like it may have been the wrong part quoted.

Perhaps a miscommunication? Maybe a call back to verify the price and if needed, question it if the price is still way high.

Yeah that's napa, honestly the best way is to use a discount, say you are a student even tho you haven't gone to school in years (I save roughly 60% on tools at lordco) use a friends account or a big company (drum brakes for my hardbody when from 50$ down to 30$ and even a brand new radiator for a jeep Cherokee cost us less than a 100$) but the issue is the larger discount is on bulk items and or common items. Tried to get warn hubs priced out, only got a 5% discount (but I talked to the guy and he went down to 15%) I always ask for the best deal, Bargon with them. Just little things I learned over the years, especially being in Vancouver, I only have north shore offroad (expensive as sh!t) for parts otherwise I'd be going to napa or lordco.

It does seem a bit ridiculous, I agree with redpath88, go in and talk to them I'm sure it will be a lot cheaper. Atlease half the cost