how to run codes for the auto transmission?

fearkobe

i have a 95 nissan pathfinder and i wanna see if i have any pending codes in my auto transmission. i tried looking in the garage section and how to and i dont see it in there. maybe someone knows where i can find it on here. thanks

This is my first one, sometimes it shifts hard, sometimes it doesn't want to shift and I have to take my foot off the gas slightly than it will. I figure if and when it goes I'll go to the place where I got my JDM engine and pick up a trans

After owning my 87 hardbodyfor 14 years and having the trans rebuilt three times at $2000 a shot I swore I would never have another auto trans Nissan again !! But When one (current 94 PF) falls in your lap for $500, couldn't turn it down.

That is true, we went 4 wheeling a few times each week, weekends were on the beach deep sand. The original tranny lasted 105K miles which the tranny guy said was good, than it was rebuilt, trans cooler and gauge installed, second rebuild was at 175K, not sure miles the third time but it was over 189K as we were living in Florida by than.