Anyone having problems searching with Chrome?

ferrariowner123

Whoa! all kinds of weridness, just tried to edit my post to say it did the same thing right after posting that, and it wouldn't let me edit, it would just empty my post untill i refreshed it.

whaaats going onnnnn???

-Kyle

Update, got a 502 gateway error posting that, avoided multi posting by clicking the back button then refreshing (this is from my iDork fone, which runs off safari)

/>

Yeah, the forum is a bit wacked today so it isn't just you. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon, it is a bit annoying. I can't even get into the Moderator section...

B

Its more than today. Its been doing that for a while.

/>

Well, either it doesn't normally affect me or today it is really wacked out. 1/2 the functions simply don't work... :shrug:

B

Yea I think today it went completely loopy. It went from having to refresh to get a page to show up, to full on crazy.

Went through and did a bunch of forum maintenance.

Also updated Tapatalk - Which doing so is often like playing Russian Roulette P...

Hopefully it resolves some, hopefully all, of the issues.

/>

Also updated Tapatalk - Which doing so is often like playing Russian Roulette P...

Just don't do what Pirate 4x4 did and switch to Auto Guide....you thought Tapatalk was bad......

On that note Tapatalk is working flawless now. Thanks!

Don't know if it was the host or what you did Red, but everything works well and quickly now. Thanks for whatever you did regardless. :aok:

B

• Like 1