Looking for a beater ..

devonianwalk

And no Pathfinder... :whistle:

B

I fought tooth and nail to save it till the trans exploded and the head cracked!

There's another coming later this year...

Okay....

*edit ..

I just noticed your sig. You have a '68? Now I get the "vibe" from your post. :lol:

It's all good! I had my pathy in my family since '92, I didn't get the Jeep until two years ago.

Just been frustrated by a lot of the newer Jeep guys ever since I started wheelin about 7 years ago.

Edited by 92Path_68CJ

Sorry Bud, it was just a set up I had to follow through on. Nothing personal and you are a knowledgeable member, no doubt of that.

Hell, I'm on my second Pathy myself. We have a Mod who hasn't owned a Pathy in years and an Admin who may still have a Pathy, but no one knows as they don't post. Fickle world!

Didn't mean to insult, just poking fun...

B

No need to apologize. It's not a sensitive topic, that rig was just done. I join forums to learn, share, joke around and have fun. I'm still having fun! No offense taken!

Edited by 92Path_68CJ

• 2 weeks later...

Love the CJ! Honestly get some cheap M/Ts off of Craigslist, a set of mechanical lockers (spools even?) and wheel that thing!

Just try not to break your back in the process, I tweaked mine in a flying YJ....that's all I have to say about that :ph33r: