Wheels

I see a lot of different type's of steel wheels that members on this site have. I am basically just looking for some information I know the basic's but I see people just mention D-window wheels but don't list the back spacing of the wheel. I will be installing my lift in the next 2 weeks and want some wheels to put on the pathy at the same time. I want to run a similar setup to 01siverpathy's but i know he was running the oem wheels with spacers on the front to make the 33's fit with minor rubbing.

I guess what I am trying to say is what are my options without spending $700 on wheels? Where do you guys get the best deals from? (tire rack/summit).

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

I paid roughly $48 per wheel for my Pro Comp's ("D" window black steelie) a couple of years ago from 4-Wheel Parts.com. I got some tire/wheel package that was on sale IIRC. I down sized from the stock 16" wheel to a 15" for a "less wheel, more rubber" look. The back spacing is 3.75"

• Like 1

thanks guys for the quick feedback. I was unsure if you could get the 16's with a 3.75 BS cause when I was doing a quick scan i only saw 15's but no worries. Thanks again!

I got the 16s with the 3.75 BS for mine. I found tires that were cheaper with a 16" than the same tire with a 15" so I opted to just save the money. Price-wise, they were the same price when I ordered them (1 1/2 years ago).

I paid roughly $48 per wheel for my Pro Comp's ("D" window black steelie) a couple of years ago from 4-Wheel Parts.com. I got some tire/wheel package that was on sale IIRC. I down sized from the stock 16" wheel to a 15" for a "less wheel, more rubber" look. The back spacing is 3.75"

x2

I just ordered some 16x8 wheels from summit and some 265/75/16 general grabber at2's. I'm pumped hopefully they will look straight.

Edited by mastersryan

I just ordered some 16x8 wheels from summit and some 265/75/16 general grabber at2's. I'm pumped hopefully they will look straight.

Nice, be sure to put up the pics when you get em!

Nice!

Who are you going to have mount and balance them?

Here is the link to find who had Road Force Balancing available. Which is worth it IMO. Link: http://www.gsp9700.com/search/FindLocations.cfm

I was thinking about just taking them to Tire Kingdom since it's 2 blocks from my house but doesn't look like they have this machine. But from that link you included it looks like a couple places near my work have it. Do you notice this and how much more is it?

And I also see you are in Cutler Bay, same here my friend.

Edited by mastersryan

Damn you are close to me. <br />I want to explore but dont have anyone around to go with me.<br />I found out about the Mudoholics. I guess there the only ones with tru permission to ride on the private land at 8th Street and 137th.<br />Other than that I dont know of much down here really. Since most of Black Bear is closed except for the tamer trails. <br /><br />Also i have pretty much street tires right now. So definitely need a 4x4 buddy if I get adventurous <br /><br />Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Well if you ever want to go out let me know. I live a little south in Palmetto Bay and I usually go down off carsound rd in key largo/florida city area. Tons of trails back there from mud pits to prairie dry land. I also go back behind homestead prison so let me know I usually go alone also and I was stock with mud tires in the rear only.. Now I will be lifted with bigger rubber so I can try more haha..

Find a place to get them mounted up?

I checked out on Google map where you were talking about. Down south off of Card Sound road. Yep. that place looks fun. If you head that way, definitely hit me up.

PM'd you my contact info.

I haven't looked into it yet I know I am slacking but I had an issue with my wiper relay and had to fix that first then I had the phillies/marlins game then went kayaking yesterday since it was so nice out.

Hopefully my struts come in today/tomorrow so I can get this thing lifted then have the tires mounted and getting dirty by this weekend.

not sure yet I will be driving up to 4x4parts in pompano beach to get the coils so I am going to see how much the shop charges to install.. If it's worth me not sweating and laying on hot pavement all day I will have them do it.

• 2 months later...

Semi-Old post here but im interested in seeing how the pathy looks after having them on

I came to this post when I was looking about wheel info

Im looking to get these wheels http://www.amazon.com/Wheels-XD-Series-XD795-Gloss/dp/B0025KV1D8

Im wondering if the 16x8 with a 4.5 inch backspace would fit without me lifting the 2001 pathfinder .

Tires ill be running are 255/65/16

info would/ input would be appreciated .