Need to share my disgust in humanity....

ferrariowner123

Okay I'm confused..is this about Top Gear using replicas in the super car reviews instead of the real thing? I love Top Gear BBC but the guys in the american version are just all a bunch of dildos, and Tanner is the biggest one of all of them, I can't stand him, but I still don't see the point..

Its a shop called Super Replicas using peoples names and trademarks they dont own and saying they work/support their shop. Just do a google search and check out the scams/fraud they have tried to pull.

Yeah, that video is confusing to the point of being senseless other than blatant misrepresentation. I can see them getting sued out of business for it, but scam trash like this always seem to have a contingency plan and keep on going.

We're all trying to make some cash and get ahead, but when the love of $ justifies you being dishonest it defines you as despicable trash in my book.

Hah, I sound like a dinosaur; the days of reasonable compensation for honest work are long gone...

B

• Like 1

Well, that is officially far more effort to read than I am willing to expend for them.

I made it this far, got a laugh and went on with my life...

Depending on your budget, you can have a Toyota V6 engine on the low end or a new BMW V12 from a 760Li on the high end. They like to

. Bet you didn’t know there are hundreds of BMW V12s just sitting around, waiting to be installed in replica Lamborghinis, did you?

:lol:

B

Its a shop called Super Replicas using peoples names and trademarks they dont own and saying they work/support their shop. Just do a google search and check out the scams/fraud they have tried to pull.

Bingo, i was a little harsh and misleading (okay very misleading) in the title, but crap like this pisses me off, people work hard for their money, and these idiots think they can just take it away. False sense of entitlement is a proof a crap upringing.

Anyway, this was my small rant on them, really hope they get run out of where ever they are.

-Kyle

You could try notifying topgear :shrug:.

Even if top gear did try something, the amount of money it would take to get the country they are working out of, would be unpractical, but maybe they can get the videos taken down, but i would hope that people do a quick Google search now, and see the top 100000000 results of fraud.