Front swaybar links

XPLORx4

Hey all,

I've been running without any swaybars for a very long time (actually about 10 years), and I think I would like to put the front back on for a few upcoming trips which would benefit from less body-roll, so I'm going to reinstall it. Though I still have my front sway bar, I no longer have the end-links or bushings, so I need to acquire some new ones.

Rockauto has some MOOG bushings for $8 per pair, but does anyone know if there are polyurethane front swaybar bushings available? 4x4parts doesn't seem to have poly swaybar bushings.

Rockauto has some Raybestos links for $11 and some MOOG links for $16, which are cheap enough (about half of what my local auto parts store wants for the same part).

Do you guys have any other recommendations for decent replacement front swaybar endlinks?

I have some el'cheapo Moogs on mine. I figure that there is not really that much movement for the links to worry about premature wear. Even if they "fail" they are cheap replacements. Come to think of it, the only problems I have had with them is the nut that attaches to the bottom of the strut assembly due to the nut that installed it. eusa_shifty.gif

I think I would like to put the front back on for a few upcoming trips which would benefit from less body-roll, so I'm going to reinstall it.

Entering the Gumball Rally? :lol:

I replaced my sway bar end links not long ago after I buggered up the hex bolt cap on the originals and even with 120k on the original bushings they were still fine, a bit dry and cracked on the surface but that's about it. I'd personally go with the standard ones (I got mine from Autozone) and call it good-as-new :)