r50 all season mats

93xe

if anyone is interested, i just bought a set of brand new r50 rubber all season nissan mats on ebay. seller has a few left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-04-PATHFINDER-4-PIECE-BLACK-RUBBER-ALL-WEATHER-FLOOR-MATS-999E1-VN000-/330869823350?vxp=mtr

got to my house in 2 days, fit perfectly

i have been searching for a set of these for over a year

I think there are a direct replacement for the 01 and under mats, it appears they have changed for the face lifted paths. And that's all that available for new floor mats.

So to answer your question OfftourRoadie96, they fit perfectly into my 96

Edited by ferrariowner123

I think Rob still has a hook up on the last two sets in the country(and i think forever because they are out of production, obviously) for something $88? BRAND NEW FROM NISSAN

Thats a really good deal for some all season floor mats that are actually really high end, nice and thick,

they are advertised as fitting 2001-2004, but they fit my 97 just fine, hook into the clip on the driver floor, and say pathfinder on the front ones.
Fits 2000 as well

Ehh weird, that layout is definitely from the pre face-lifted pathfinder (in that it says pathfinder both the drivers and passenger side) but i think its been an old hidden fact that the mats look different but all the same between all the years, after the thought that nissan would change the floor mats for no reason (atleast the overall shape).

Thats my thinking behind it atleast.

-Kyle

Just for kicks, I'll offer up a "ghetto" way that I made custom all-weather mats - you probably have seen this before. I just purchase a set of "truck-sized" generic all-weather mats from Pep Boys, and laid the OEM carpet mats over them as a template. Trace and cut with a sharp pair of scissors and voila!

Yes, I realize that this "ghetto" mat won't necessarily hold 5 cups of water since you may be removing the outside lip of the mats but it's worked really well for me for the past few years. ...and it only cost me $20. I also usually clap my feet together before getting in to my Pathy so there's little snow/ice brought in.

Just some food for thought - I'm sure the WeatherTechs and other perfect-fits are much more superior.

- Al