Wow...

HappyCarGuy

I'm not going to lie: I was super excited with my pathfinder! After just putting a 2" body lift in it, and replacing some wiring and horn assemblies; I was on top of the Pathy world. Then I looked here, and saw all these incredible rigs. Holy wow! Mine does not even compare to these beasts. You all are an inspiration to me and my baby Pathy. :) I can't wait to really start with the mods!

Thanks, gents!

I've had my Pathy for about 2ish years now, so I think it's about time I start some mods. I'm fairly familiar with the components, and I learn more in each class (my instructor allows us to work on our personal vehicle at times)! I will try to upload a few photos.

Thanks again! I'm really excited to finally be able to talk to other Pathfinder enthusiasts!

Welcome Bud! Correction, you are stil super excited with your pathfinder and are still on top of the world. ;)

As Nissan/Jeep guy says, mods are cool, but what is your actual use and go from there...

B

• Like 1

My use has been a vehicle to get from point A to point B. My father and I love to work on cars, we just don't get a chance to use them a whole lot for 4wheeling. However, I really, really, really (enough really's?? Haha) would like to start going through more trails.

I would like to place my bet right now, right here, that you will learn more about your Pathfinder in a month on our forum than you would learn in your class in three years. Welcome to NPORA bud!

...I've already learned more in the 2 days that I've spent on this forum than what I've learned in my class. I guess you win the bet? :laugh: