Poping in from PDX

Skib

Just picked up a 95 pathy for the new shop/tow rig.

I generally build classic japanese stuff (Datsun/Toyota/Mazda)

haha so its been a loooong time since Iv owned anything this new.

0119131511.jpg

VG30 5 speed 4x4

Edited by Skib

Looks like you've had quite a few projects. All beautiful projects. Welcome to NPORA!

lol theres always somthing.

just down to the new pathy and this atm... (as far as personal rigs go)

6239_304978259602805_1931426572_n.jpg

Iv got some fun customer stuff coming up tho,

an RB powered Z and a guy who still decideding on VQ or 2JZ swap for his Z

Picked the pathy up with 173k on it with the timing belt service done 1k ago, lol one less thing Iv gotta do.

Ill eventually get around to fabbing up some new exhaust and getting a bit more out of the VG

for now Im just cleaning up some things, making a trip to the nopo yard tomorrow.

Edited by Skib

Wow, Datsun heaven! A couple of those look familiar, I've either seen them in mags, on the web or at the Datsun meet that used to be held at Met Shasta.

there was one that came out in like modified mag a few months ago that was a blue/purple SR 510 that we painted a while back.

some of those cars have made the round too haha

That Z :wub:.

my most missed datto :(

Welcome...

very nice rides...Ill be looking forward to your Pathfinder build if it will be like your other builds.

lol Im tying to clean up the defects atm but I know better, I cant leave things stock for too long.

the VG deff needs a new intake fabbed up, better exhaust and some cams at the least.

has the typical rear pass exhaust stud leak but other than that runs tip top.

I just scored most of the stuff I need to fix the little things at the yard today.

Ill have some more pics of the pathy up a bit later.

:welcome:

Love classic cars and those are awsome projects, I like what you showed a lot. :clap:

thats just the tip haha but Im an admin over at Ratsun.net and its a brothel of picture whores

so everything always comes with lots of pics :rofl:

lol we use the same software so I keep looking for my extra admin buttons

:lol: not used to them being gone.

Edited by Skib

Wow, Datsun heaven! A couple of those look familiar, I've either seen them in mags, on the web or at the Datsun meet that used to be held at Met Shasta.

youl see the coupes around norcal for sure, the shop pics are from when I was in the Sac area.

and we always hit the big eagle rock LA meet.

has the typical rear pass exhaust stud leak but other than that runs tip top.

I just scored most of the stuff I need to fix the little things at the yard today.

Ill have some more pics of the pathy up a bit later..

You should start a build thread in the Members ride section

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/forum/53-members-rides/

Ah Skib, seen you're name a few times. Welcome to the forum man!

If you want a real good tow rig drop a 3.3L with 3.0L cams in that bitch and put some Ford F100 coils in the back. That'll take care of most of the towing problems.

Howdy, and welcome to NPORA! Very nice work, it looks like you know what you are doing! :aok:

Certainly more ambitious than most...

the VG deff needs a new intake fabbed up, better exhaust and some cams at the least.

You might be surprised at how well the stock set up flows, it is only a 3.0l. Exhaust and cams are a given, but other than a larger filter or whatnot, the stock intake will probably be sufficient.

There is someone trying to put together a group buy for some cams, I believe it is in the 1990-1995 section.

Sorry about the missing Admin buttons, but I suspect it is nice not to have them as well... ;)

B

You might be surprised at how well the stock set up flows, it is only a 3.0l. Exhaust and cams are a given, but other than a larger filter or whatnot, the stock intake will probably be sufficient.

lol Im trying not to get to carried away on this one :tongue: but someones I cant help it.

and Im used to 2k lbs cars that will kick the ass end out on the freeway :D

stock it still pulls pretty good but it can always be better, the VG33er supercharger is an option too.

or if I get really carried away I could just build an all new VG33er to swap in. who knows lol

Sorry about the missing Admin buttons, but I suspect it is nice not to have them as well... ;)

B

hahaha on a forum with ~14,000 memebers its deff a full time job occationally.

its got a very well built community around it so I dont usually have to step in to often.

lol but when @!*% hits the fan I dont just get a PM my phone starts ringing :rofl:

Edited by Skib

• 2 weeks later...