insynerator bullit muffler?

stabworthy

hello, long time creeper, first time poster.

Ok I want a glass pack muffler sound/style/price without the glass pack problems. i ran across these https://www.lawsonin...ynerator Bullit

I have found 2" versions, so, going to keep it 2” and keeping the “over the rear axle” piece, just retiring the old equipment, but I never heard one on a v6 only v8 fords and such . Are they any good? Is it going to sound good? Am I really going see mpg, hp and tq improvements?

thank you

Too many variables, it will sound better and many claim better mpg with a free flowing exhaust vs stock but if your foot gets heavier due to the pleasant tone you might be see a decrease. What are these "glass pack problems" you speak of? a muffler that small being chambered seems to be restrictive in my mind, I am currently using a 40 series flowmaster with no converter, I haven't seen a change in mpg, just a better sound. I didn't feel any difference in hp/tq with changing my exhaust, you might gain a little but for me it was not noticeable.

Edited by MadMax2

i guess, its one problem, glass burn out. the last one was not a fully serious question. i would be happy see any noticeable gain but it’s not expected. I would love to delete the cat , but cant . so, should I put on what I know and worry replacing it if/when it blows out ? what exhaust you guy recommend glass pack or non?

I like the sound of my flowmaster with the cat delete, but with a stock cat I would try a glasspack. It should be loud enough for most people and performance should slightly increase. It takes a long time for most quality glass packs to go bad from my experience, I am a Cherry Bomb fan, but I have seen off brands, purple hornies, magnaflow bullets, ect. all hold up for a long time.

Every muffler ever made is legal. If it says something about glasspacks not being spark arrest mufflers completly disregard that since they are talking about bikes and atvs because there pipe is so short and they dont have cats.

Warlocks are made so you can have a quite muffler and loud one at the same time. Theres a baffle built right into then so you can run open pipe when you want or have it exit through the tail pipe.