Yay or neigh

NWT87PATHY

I say why not. You do what you gotta do when you live in Inuvik. You guys must clear snow there like 10 months out of the year. My dad clears snow with an 89 F-150, works great. You would have better luck with some snow tires and some weight in the back.

You would have better luck with some snow tires and some weight in the back.

x2

Certainly seems worth a shot! How are you mounting the plow? All the ones I've seen down here have hydraulics to raise/lower them as well as additional lights mounted higher than the plow. We get very little snow compared to you though, so I'm curious to see how you set it up!

I always seem to have some actual destination when I see it but there's a guy local with a blade on his 4 door wd21, seen it for a few years so it must serve him well and I know there's a couple HBs running around with blades as well. For small lots and private stuff the smaller things do fine around here but actual money making stuff is more a full size thing locally

I say why not. You do what you gotta do when you live in Inuvik. You guys must clear snow there like 10 months out of the year.

Hells ya! I have a money making plan. I will be pioneering a road construction service to cabbins along the Mackenzie River. In the past it hasent worked for the guys with full size gear on account they weigh to much. Big guys want at least 30inchs of ice and the pathfinder only needs like 20. Thats a 3 week head start on the other guys.

Im fabin up my plow mounts today ill post pics this evening

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As long as it is the v6 you should be fine ... I'd throw a couple air shocks on the front for ride height when the plows up ... But being from vt I say it will be just what you need bc of its short wheelbase I had a f-250 ext long bed dually and I could plow up hill with it but when it came to turning around forget it I'd have to back down then back back up to put the smow bank in the right spot