Seat comfort in XE vs SE

jwblue

Mine is an XE and as far as comfort goes, I hate my driver seat, but thats not cause its an XE its cause its completely wore out as far as the foam goes, it hurts your ass if you go on long drives...Id love to get newer ones but I might just have mine rebuilt with new foam.

I seriously miss the comfort of the worn --out--- seats in the 87 SE. Theyre all torn up but still somehow after 200k theyre more comfortable than my 95 XE's with around 145k. You seriously won't appreciate the lumbar support and tilt until you don't have it anymore. Also, not sure if this is an SE/XE thing or a 2-door/4-door thing but the 2-door SE seat goes back one or two notches further.

The XEs that came with sunroofs I think had dealer installed sunroofs instead of factory installed ones. The aftermarket sunroofs are also tons better than OEM ones. I have an OEM sunroof on my SE yet the XE models at the wrecker had much nicer aftermarket sunroofs that were actually tinted (instead of that crosshatch OEM crap) and had slide out shades.

I never saw an SE with height adjustable seats. :blink:

"I never saw an SE with height adjustable seats. :blink:"

Well now you can say you have !!

My 94 vin from the door sticker (notice it says 4/94),

1zvbuas.jpg

My vin decoded with options from Nissan Fast,

24np6hd.jpg

the side of my "SE" seat showing the height adjustment lever,

rkbix2.jpg

rear hatch again showing it's an "SE",

htuv02.jpg

Edited by ahardb0dy