Superlift UCA question...and does it look bent?

Trogdor636

Superlift UCA's on my local Craigslist. He described them as "perfect" and then sent this pic showing no bushings and missing a zerk fitting. :blink: Does the one on the left look bent? I know they have a little bend to them but I wasn't sure. Also, if I picked this up do they use stock bushings?

C47C90CD-orig.jpg

Yea, trying to upload a pic from Snapbucket to Tapatalk was fail :laugh:

Edited by Trogdor636

They look fine. They don't come with bushings from superlift either - you use your factory spindle with factory style bushings - most people use poly ones that you can get from rugged rocks or 4x4parts

I suspect the 'bent' look comes from lens distortion, fisheye effect. I doubt you could tell by eye if they were bent, and if you could they would be really mangled. From my experience, the best way to tell if things line up is to bring a known straight spindle and some new bushings. If it assembles without issue, everything is straight... :shrug:

If you can get them at a good price, I'd say go for it. Yes, stock bushings but I recommend poly set as well. That's exactly what I have and it stiffens up the front end quite a bit (along with the tension rod bushing)

B