anyone using Fabtech UCA's ?

ahardb0dy

Found a pair of Fabtech UCA's on craigslist near me, I think the seller is out of his mind as to the price but wanted to see if anyone is running these and if they are any good?

Also found someone selling a brand new in the package idler arm brace for $40, says he paid $50 for it.

• 2 weeks later...

As I sit here and go nuts... I recall that the above answer has been served on another forum... I believe it is correct, that the FT UCA's are similiar to the RC design... Of course there is a huge price difference for the name...

I guess in theory you could paint the RC ones and then put some vinyl lettering on them to match the FT logo... and voila you have FT UCA's...

Sigh...

I thought the Rough Country's were based off the Fabtechs.
I recall that the above answer has been served on another forum... I believe it is correct, that the FT UCA's are similiar to the RC design...

I guess in theory you could paint the RC ones and then put some vinyl lettering on them to match the FT logo... and voila you have FT UCA's...

RC UCA's are made by Superlift. Other than finish they are one in the same. It's actually posted in several different places here and... I can personally vouch for the truth in this, the arms I originally bought were RC, but when a problem was found on a batch of them (which mine was part of) RC had me contact SL directly for replacement, rather than working through a middle man. SL send me their version as replacements.