Nissan Wheel ?'s

Lookin around on a local classifieds page and found some 2006 Xterra wheels.

Think they'd look good on my 2002 Pathfinder

Are Nissan 6- lugs universal? Is there a special link for this info? Not sure on back spacing. Was thinking about getting them and powder coating them black or gunmetal

the bolt pattern is the same however i have 07 titan wheels on my 2000 pathy and the hub size(center hole) was smaller i had to bore them out to fit im not sure when the hub size changed but i think it was at the end of 04 when the new body styles came out i could be wrong on when exactly the hub size was changed but im almost positive those wheels wont fit without being bored out unless the xterra hub never change but i know the frontier did so im assuming the xterra did also

They're not universal, unfortunately. The bolt spacing differs between 4.5" and 5.5" according to :clickdalink:

06 Xterra: 6 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm

02 Pathy: 6 lug 5.5 inch or 139.7mm

So no, doesn't look like they'd fit, regardless of the center hub.

Edited by Slartibartfast

you sure cuz i also have a set of 01 xterra wheels that i ran before i got my titan wheels if they were gonna change it i wld imagine they would have done it when they changed hub size but mine fit minus hub dont know y any other models would be diff

you sure cuz i also have a set of 01 xterra wheels that i ran before i got my titan wheels if they were gonna change it i wld imagine they would have done it when they changed hub size but mine fit minus hub dont know y any other models would be diff

05 or 06 when the Xterra got a facelift the lug pattern shrunk.

• 1 month later...

mms_picture_2.jpg

sorry it took so long i didnt see the comment asking for the pic these are just the steel low option titan wheels but i worked at a salvage yard and the tires were new and free to me so i got them but they are 17's so i had to use the rim lug pattern is the same hub was way to small..................here they are on my truck so it should be proof of lug fitment