VIP (very important picture) image

Milos

im sorry nismothunder, but knew what all those were already besides one. that the camshaft position sensor was built into the dizzy... :P

good for others tho that are starting to take on self maintenance! :)

im sorry nismothunder, but knew what all those were already besides one. that the camshaft position sensor was built into the dizzy... :P

good for others tho that are starting to take on self maintenance! :)

You now know is the thing, it used too be you needed a map, photo and gps to find something.

I'll stand up for Kyle here, he's learned and is continuing to do so. Much improvement from newb Kyle, past is past buckaroo :hugs:

Now let's keep with topic at hand and not bash what Kyle WAS

• Like 1

This could help out the newbs and people like Kyle, since they cant find anything with out a diagram, instructions, sonar, gps and a lot of Q's.

This is for persons who are not mechanics, and want to know where is what.

Many important points on the image.

For example, I had a black smoke from exhaust so many persons were recommending many things, except to check THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (35 usd on ebay, on the image below is the old one), as the carburator was so dirty.

But before that I have changed the spark plugs, distributor cap, wires for spark plugs, oil, air filter, almost bought O2 sensor (but I will), as the motor was stalling on iddle.

So, this is the part that keeps sending "dirty" message to the comp

2ry5bx1.jpg

Edited by Milos