Driver Power Windows Dead

Hey Guys, lost my power window on the driver side. All other ones work fine from both their individual switches as well as the driver switch. Power locks are shot, but thats not new (or related...I think)

Here is what I have done.

Unplugged the window regulator and confirmed I can power the window up and down with a 12V power source

Unplugged the Power Window Timer in the passanger kick panel and confirmed that I can power the window up and down from the OUTPUT of that box. I have confirmed the timer clicks when I push up, down, and auto down on the driver switch.

At this point, I'm not sure whats wrong. The door switch works because it fires off relays in the power window timer....The motor is good. The wiring FROM the window timer to the motor is good.

Any Ideas? its a PITA not having a driver window that works. No drive thru's for me!

I know there is mysterious power circuit breaker that i Cant find...., but I would assume thats working, because i can get the window to go up and down with my motorcycle battery hooked up on the passanger side....

Edited by Inyourface1650

• 2 years later...