I want an NSX after watching this

ferrariowner123

That video makes me wanna run that track (not necessarily in a NSX, though wouldn't have to twist my arm to take it for a couple laps) and hurt a violinist...

There both ugly... Hell the only good car that has been made in the last ten years was a Holden that was rebadged as a Pontiac. And before that the late 300zxtt.

The recent GTO? yeah..massively underrated car. Came with either 5.7l or a 6.0...with a 6 SPEED!!!

So massively underrated. Sold the balls out of those cars, and then GM was like naw...let's make THE ugliest car ever (Aztek), let Pontiac take the hit, and then dissolve Pontiac.

The recent GTO? yeah..massively underrated car. Came with either 5.7l or a 6.0...with a 6 SPEED!!!

So massively underrated. Sold the balls out of those cars, and then GM was like naw...let's make THE ugliest car ever (Aztek), let Pontiac take the hit, and then dissolve Pontiac.

The Aztek came before the badge engendered GTO. The Aztek was also a neat-not that bad to drive for what it was little thing with some good ideas and at least some original styling (even if every person who reads Wikipedia or Jalopnik will say it's super horrible looking as to not get shunned by the interwebs).