GROUP BUY: Calmini HD Steering System

William

Dear All,

After several rounds of discussions with CALMINI (USA), I managed to cook the following GROUP BUY deal:

15% OFF the following parts for 20 (or more) confirmed orders of each:

NP12451/NP12452

CALMINI HEAVY DUTY REPLACEMENT STEERING SYSTEM $629.95 (reduced down to $535)

or

NP12633

REAR TRACK BRACKET $75.95 (reduced down to $64.5)

(This bracket is only suitable for WD21 equipped with a 3" Body Lift)

nisssteering.jpg

Note: The brass Idler Arm bushings can be replaced in the future if need be and are available at www.4x4bandit.com

To make use of this once in a lifetime Calmini GROUP BUY, simply fill your name in the list below and indicate which part you are interested in. We will need 20 confirmed orders of each to get the 15% discount on both (i.e, 20 confirmed orders of NP12451 will get us the 15% off on the NP12451 only not the NP12633 which needs its own 20 list of 20 confirmed orders).

Once the list is complete, each buyer will need to get in touch with David Kampa at CALMNINI USA and provide him with his/her credit card and shipping details. David will only "Authorize" your cards for the discounted price and wait until all 20 confirmed buyers have done the same before fully charging your cards, sending you the invoices along with the shipment tracking details:

David Kampa

CALMINI Products Mfg. Inc.

Sales Department

P: 800.345.3305

T: 661.398.9500

F: 661.398.9555

www.calmini.com

As I said, this is a once in-a-lifetime kind-of-a-deal. This steering kit doesn't get discounted at all and the best time to get them would be now!

If you are in doubt, please read the following Project Pathfinder (Part 12) article that explains the advantages of this Kit as opposed to other after-market steering enhancements: http://www.motoiq.co...cleid/1299.aspx

Good Luck to us all :)

William

Edited by William

If interested, place you name in the list below and indicate which version you are interested in (NP12451 or NP12452) and whether you are also interested in the Rear Track Bracket as well or not (NP12633).

Note: NP12451 is for the pre 1991 WD21 steering boxes with the Small Tapper/Nut size < 41mm (I believe 30mm!).

NP12452 is for the 1991+ WD21 steering boxes with the Large Tapper/Nut size = 41mm

432078_10150524977224075_612879074_8879935_605160368_n.jpg

#1 William (NP12452 + NP12633)

Edited by William

I've had a bad experience with their customer service so I'm not all that interested in their products when they won't even acknowledge an obvious fabrication error.

You'll find many others have similiar stories or problems getting replacement parts too. :shrug:

Good luck though, I hope it works out for you...

B

Fair enough Silverton.

#2 or #20 are the same. If we do not fill the whole list, the opportunity is gone.

I'll go ahead and add you. Which kit you need: NP12452 or NP12451?

Are you interested in NP12633 as well?

William

That is a cost effective idea for the most part. However, you'll be much better off buying a Grassroots4x4.com centerlink ($250), Idler arm brace from 4x4parts.com ($30) and using that extra money to upgrade your sway bar bushings, strut rod bushings, etc.

Not that the calmini kit isn't good, but what do you do when you need to buy replacement parts for their kit, or after so many miles you want to replace bushings...they cannot be found and new parts are not sold individually.

Also, speaking from experience, the closer to OEM you keep your rig, the easier it will be to work on and buy parts for, and the cleaner it will look.

Either way, good luck

Edited by amfq120

That is a cost effective idea for the most part. However, you'll be much better off buying a Grassroots4x4.com centerlink ($250), Idler arm brace from 4x4parts.com ($30) and using that extra money to upgrade your sway bar bushings, strut rod bushings, etc.

Not that the calmini kit isn't good, but what do you do when you need to buy replacement parts for their kit, or after so many miles you want to replace bushings...they cannot be found and new parts are not sold individually.

Also, speaking from experience, the closer to OEM you keep your rig, the easier it will be to work on and buy parts for, and the cleaner it will look.

Either way, good luck

The calmini HD steering kit looks badass as hell. The dinky stock stuff isn't worth keeping.

upgrade bushings? Replace with OEM rubber if you wheel. that polyurethane stuff will just limit your flex.

If any of you is worried about spare parts for this kit:

1. The custom idler Arm Bushings are available from www.bandit4x4.com. No need to worry about those.

2. The custom Calmini TREs and Adjusters are available on www.calmini.com as follows:

NPES409R $24.95

NPES4044L $29.95

NP12460 $64.95

William

Edited by William

The calmini HD steering kit looks badass as hell. The dinky stock stuff isn't worth keeping.

upgrade bushings? Replace with OEM rubber if you wheel. that polyurethane stuff will just limit your flex.

Silverton,

Can I add you to the list?

Which kit do you need: NP12452 or NP12451?

Are you interested in NP12633 as well?

William