Dripping Noise

918pathy

I have a strange noise, sounds kinda like dripping water I notice it the other day. I came home frome doing errands shut the truck off got out and heard it, I thought i might be leaking coolant but it was dry under the vehicle, when it cooled down I checked the coolant level and it was full. I cant figure out what the heck it is, could it be a sign my water pump is going out? or is that normal I dont remeber hearing it before

Is the noise like water dripping on metal? like a ting?

If so that's just the oil from the lifters dripping down, it's common on any car i've been around. :)

Check and listen to the lifters to be sure its that..

I have a strange noise, sounds kinda like dripping water I notice it the other day. I came home frome doing errands shut the truck off got out and heard it, I thought i might be leaking coolant but it was dry under the vehicle, when it cooled down I checked the coolant level and it was full. I cant figure out what the heck it is, could it be a sign my water pump is going out? or is that normal I dont remeber hearing it before

It sounds like your oil is dripping back into your oil pan from the heads . It is perfectly normal