G'Day from Australia

Cobber

Hi all fellow Pathians. I'm Brad from Perth, Western Australia. I just bought my 1995 Pathy with 206,000kms (128,000miles). Its got alloy bumper (cowpusher), Hella spotlights, stock suspension, long range fuel tank, VG30, 5 speed, all the electrics work well, timing belt replaced 5k kms ago, Bridgestone Desert Duelers, UHF radio. Its rust free and the motor runs sweet. Im planning on driving it for many years and slowly do the mods to make it better on and off road.

Items to be fitted in the next six months

-ARB winch bar

-Window Tinting

-2" Old Man Emu Suspension lift upgrade - Shocks and springs.

Future mods

- Warn XD9000i Winch

- New exhaust system

- Engine re-map chip

- Body lift

- 31 M/T's

- This list might never end.....

Its a pretty clean vehicle inside and out, well maintained and serviced and I plan to keep it like that. Well maybe not clean all the time.....

Look forward to chatting!

Brad

P.S - Notice the brand of my spare tyre?.......

pathy1.jpg

pathy2.jpg

welcome mate........ im a pom whos moved to WA ....... down bunbury way .... 180ks south of perth ....... . shes lookin nice .. is she thirsty ???

cheers wayneo

G'day Wayneo, Im still yet to get it fully serviced and get the injectors cleaned, plus I have only driven it about 100kms since I bought it. I work on the Oil Rigs and flew to work 3 days after I got it. Its a bit thirsty but thats expected I guess. I want to fill the tank up and go for some decent long drives to get some economy figures. Nice work on the move to Oz. Bunbury is a nice place.

• 4 weeks later...