Rear bumper options

Tungsten

Long story short, my rear bumper is mangled and it's about time I did something about it. Outside of actually building a custom rear bumper for the WD21, are there any other options?

I can install a factory replacement from RockAuto but can do something unique and use maybe a hardbody rear bumper instead... Did anyone ever try using a hardbody rear bumper on a WD21?

There is a shop not far from me that has 2 options in a double tube bumper for the pathfinder, they make good quality parts and made a triple/double roll bar for me years ago for my hardbody. Not sure on pricing but here are the 2 styles they make:

5eg702.jpg

ehjalh.jpg

Me too, could always use a receiver hitch, if not for towing to mount my Warn shackle mount in.

here it is unpainted:

jv4rqq.jpg

The company makes them to order, it's not something they make and stock so small changes are probably not a problem, (extra spacers, ends cut even, for ex), I'll e-mail them for prices.

Edited by ahardb0dy

Long story short, my rear bumper is mangled and it's about time I did something about it. Outside of actually building a custom rear bumper for the WD21, are there any other options?

I can install a factory replacement from RockAuto but can do something unique and use maybe a hardbody rear bumper instead... Did anyone ever try using a hardbody rear bumper on a WD21?

hardbody rear bumper is 1.5" too high for a pathy. Unless the backets swap over or you make custom ones

The bumper with the hitch $275 plus tax (and shipping if you don't live down here)

I would do it. How much does that thing weigh? How much would the shipping be to the NY/NJ area?