I'm the only from Taiwan?

Bruce

Hi All,

Found here from NICO few days ago and NPORA immediately becomes one of my favorites. :tongue:

My name is Bruce, from Taiwan, afraid the only. No pathfinder sold here but QX4 is available.

Before this I had a 5MT G20 with SR20DET, ufortunately was hit by a full-loaded tailer. :( Then go offroading about 1 year ago.

I'm new to offroad world, expects to learn from you guys. Below are some pics of my ride....should I scale down size in advance?

C360_2012-01-18 16-03-52.jpg

Protect purpose?

C360_2012-02-29 12-38-14.jpg

Lift 2 inches, I guess. Body lift 1.5 inch maybe, not sure....

C360_2012-02-29 12-38-49.jpg

protect car again?

C360_2012-02-29 12-39-09.jpg

What is it for?

C360_2012-02-29 12-39-35.jpg

8J OFFSET=0

C360_2012-02-29 12-39-57.jpg

265/75/16 + Daytona rims

C360_2012-02-29 12-40-40.jpg

Also I have this which is useful when family camping. The only issue is too high.

The garage door is 19xcm height, pretty close and make me nervous.

C360_2012-02-29 12-44-36.jpg

C360_2012-02-29 12-43-59.jpg

C360_2012-02-29 12-43-35.jpg

C360_2012-02-29 12-43-23.jpg

What's the name? Rack?

Hello and welcome to NPORA! I really like your rig. I believe that you are the only member from Taiwan that I have seen post here. I too wonder why people "black out" their license tags/plates. I never do!

It's a shame that you can not keep your roof rack on, that would add to the rugged look!

Welcome!

To start, a useful section to read for you will be the r50 section, lots of good info for you through there for your QX4, members rigs section will give you some ideas as you look at others trucks as well.

Like the wheels :aok:

Welcome! The image size seems fine to me.

What exactly are you asking about? The plate blackout again or the trailer hitch?

Thanks for all the reponse and sorry about the balckout. It's not legal to put on any non-oem modification in Taiwan. After these years I'm used to blackout. Please let me update them later.

For the trailer hitch, could I use that to pull out someone from mud? It looks pretty robust.

On the other

What is the affordable weight of trailer? Can I go with this?

How to control lights and brake system?

Another question, is BS=OFFSET?

I saw BS in many posts but not sure what it means.

Edited by Bruce

Thanks for all the reponse and sorry about the balckout. It's not legal to put on any non-oem modification in Taiwan. After these years I'm used to blackout. Please let me update them later.

For the trailer hitch, could I use that to pull out someone from mud? It looks pretty robust.

On the other

What is the affordable weight of trailer? Can I go with this?

How to control lights and brake system?

Another question, is BS=OFFSET?

I saw BS in many posts but not sure what it means.

I'm sure that hitch and your truck would do just fine pulling a trailer like that, you'd need to get a trailer wiring kit, they tap in to the tail lights with quick splices fairly easily.

backspacing is the distance between the mounting surface and the back lip of the wheel, easiest way to measure this is with a bare rim, and lay it down so you can see the face and measure from the ground to the back of the face where the lugs poke through the holes... if that makes any sense to you. offset is the distance between the exact center of the wheel and the mounting surface.