Long time reader first time posting.

rustygoss79

Well I am from Clinton, OK. I work for the Department of Transportation. I have been reading on here on and off for the last couple of years learned alot so I would like to start with a thanks to those that take the time to help others out on here. I drive a 1990 Nissan Pathfinder with over 200,000 miles. Started out my 3rd weekend warrior toy, has since due to divorce, evil ex, and bankruptcy lol became my one and only car. Only paid 400 buck for it about 3 years ago. Replaced throttle cable and alternator. Now the radiator is cracked. But I cannot complain. I will post in the correct folder with questions concerning replacing the radiator. Anyway nice to be here.

got rid of an evil woman and kept the Pathfinder.. win win! :rofl: Sorry about a bad past but welcome to NPORA. Around here we like pics so don't be shy to show off that truck! :beer:

got rid of an evil woman and kept the Pathfinder.. win win! :rofl: Sorry about a bad past but welcome to NPORA. Around here we like pics so don't be shy to show off that truck! :beer:

Sounds kinda like MrJim...

Welcome!

Thank you all for the intro. Things are good for me now its been a long 4 years but I am in a great place now. I look forward to learning more and participating on here more.