New stuff! Woo!

NissanNismoZ

Yeah, it was the cheapest way I could think of doing it!

Under the CAI is the old bracket for the old air box..it holds the CAI up and keeps it from bouncing around!

Oh yeah, definite power boost..you notice it more on hills, it no longer struggles and has to shift down going up hills, (I drive to try to keep it from shifting down) it actually holds its speed up hills and can increase speed if needed, without downshifting! I can say it has helped there.

It sounds really cool too at higher RPM's!

I went from averaging 18-19mpg to 20-21 (but only judged that on two tanks) so..it made a little difference there, but anything helps!

Edited by NissanNismoZ

Yeah, it was the cheapest way I could think of doing it!

Under the CAI is the old bracket for the old air box..it holds the CAI up and keeps it from bouncing around!

Oh yeah, definite power boost..you notice it more on hills, it no longer struggles and has to shift down going up hills, (I drive to try to keep it from shifting down) it actually holds its speed up hills and can increase speed if needed, without downshifting! I can say it has helped there.

It sounds really cool too at higher RPM's!

I went from averaging 18-19mpg to 20-21 (but only judged that on two tanks) so..it made a little difference there, but anything helps!

:) Yeah they do sound good at the higher rpms

Cold air intake! :D

486a52c1.jpg

and yes..that IS two MAF sensors...

lmao nice maf adapter :lol:

i would say that your boost in power comes more from the removal of air intake silencers rather than installing that cone thing

Edited by Tungsten