Non Leather heated seats?

Trogdor636

There were cloth heated seats in WD21's as I had a heated driver's seat in my first one (95 SE). That said, I've never seen a heated passenger seat in cloth in a WD21, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Wow, now I know there is a one heated seat instead of both option as well. I'm assuming all the wire is already ran and the plug is under the seat?

Edited by Trogdor636

Wow, now I know there is a one heated seat instead of both option as well. I'm assuming all the wire is already ran and the plug is under the seat?

It should be! The wiring is present in both of my 95's. both XE and SE models.

Oddly i just did this last week.

Now i only did the drivers side and never looked to see if the vehicle had passenger heated seats also.

Thanks to nissan wanting to keep the different wiring harness to a minimum everything is ran already.

All i needed was the seat, console switch and install the fuse in the fuse panel it will be marked heated seat.

The wiring for the switch is there it was just taped up on the harness.

Also if you don't feel like getting a seat or cant find one that matches courtsey auto parts does sell the heated seat pads still and just have to remove the seat covers and install the pads there very sticky on one side so fits nicely on the cushion.

Oddly alot of foreign vehicles have alot of cloth heated seats but never caught on in america our old Volvo and Bmw had heated cloth seats i really prefer heated cloth over leather you dont stick to the seats when its on and there no down fall in the summer.

Edited by wd21overland

Yea I saw the prices on Courtesy, I'll make my own for that price :crossedwires:

I was more curious because now I need to check every seat I come across in the junkyard, normally if it has a tiny tear I dont bother.

I dont really need them where I live, maybe 20 days out of the year. Just sorta thought it'd be cool to have.