2002 LE Lift 2",3",4" I don't really care

I am looking to lift my 2002 PF LE, I was wondering if any of you know where I can find a lift kit, I am willing to do whatever is necessary, what I mean is i am not sure how many kinds of lifts there are out there I just want one, can someone please help guide me int he right direction as how to find a lift for my baby, i am too tall for her as she is now, I want to step up in to my truck, all coments wanted thank you

Some one tell me the biggest lift available for my 97. Cant seam to find anything over 3 inches, and from pics I have seen the front end sits signifacntly lower than the rear. If this is the biggest lift, would some type of spacer even the truck out? Please educate me -study-

1" strut spacers might work for that purpose, but nobody makes them. Biggest lift you can currently get for an R50 in the US is 2". You can get a 4" or 6" lift from Japan, but the shipping cost would be dammn near the cost of the kit itself. L&P Performance is testing out a 3" and 6" lift kit for R50's but they haven't been released yet.

1" strut spacers might work for that purpose, but nobody makes them. Biggest lift you can currently get for an R50 in the US is 2". You can get a 4" or 6" lift from Japan, but the shipping cost would be dammn near the cost of the kit itself. L&P Performance is testing out a 3" and 6" lift kit for R50's but they haven't been released yet.

can you guide me where these japanese products are, prices are not the biggest issue to me, do you think it will cost more than $1200? thats what I willing to spend on it

The 2" lift from AC gave me almost 3" of lift front and back. My front is still sitting lower, but I should be finishing up my strut spacers today and I should have them installed by the weekend. I am starting with 3/4 spacers and if all is ok, i'll make some inch and a half.

The 2" lift from AC gave me almost 3" of lift front and back. My front is still sitting lower, but I should be finishing up my strut spacers today and I should have them installed by the weekend. I am starting with 3/4 spacers and if all is ok, i'll make some inch and a half.

So you're combining the springs with spacers up front? Won't that put the CV's at an extreme angle? I think you'll be OK with 3/4", but I'm not sure about 1 1/2". :shrug:

Yeah I remember Keith(system-f) posted on the AC board earlier this year maybe even before that, pics of his strut spacers he put up front. I remember him saying that it was not a good idea because of the extreme CV angle. I'll try to dig up that post.

Big J, you're right! Anything over stock will put the CV joints at a high angle. I was thinking today at work while I drilled the spacer bolt holes, that 3/4" probably won't make a difference! And anything more than stock would tear up the CV Joint.....And DJ I remember reading the post on that guys install ,but I never heard anything about it again.

I think it's time to leave the front alone, except for an alignment and wait for the L&P lift....hopefully before Christmas 2005!!!

I work with three guys who all used to be involved with some sort of professional racing, and all three want to re-engineer my front suspension for coil overs and maybe some long travel control arms.....All at my expense of course. Well no offense to Pathfinders, but I don't really think the time, energy and massive R&D are worth it (Not when I have to foot the bill) Don't get me wrong...I would love to have the time, money, and another car as my daily driver to be able to give the Pathy to thses guys, then I could market and sell the suspension for them.....they build it...I'll sell it!

Anyway...thanks all.....I digress back under my Pathys frustating rear end to cut the trailing arm bolts...

Talk to ya later

Keith

Hey 88,

Don't s'pose you've got a web address handy for the 6" Japanese lifts??

I'm in Australia and the postage here wouldn't be as bad. ;) Maybe.

I know some guys who may be interested.

Cheers,

A guy over on AC's board has been working on a design and other possibilities for an R50 sas, but it would be a huge, costly project. We don't have a real "frame" to work with, we just have the unibody and a sort of "subframe" for the front end. B)