Blew up another hub today while having fun today :-)

muddfildvaynes

So I went wheeling today and was playing around in the woods near my cousins house, started to climb the tree in a dry creek bed and right after my cousin got this flexy shot I went a little higher and blew a hub out. Luckily I have done these so many times now it only took me 30 minutes to get my spare out and put it on and we were back on the trail. I also got to a point where I could go no further (trees) and had to turn around I busted one of my 9" offroad lights on a tree. Luckily I have another so I will take pics before and after I put it on tomorrow; it is nice to see the pathy all painted again lol.

downsized_0921111749.jpg

0921111755a.jpg

0921111802.jpg

0921111751.jpg

0921111752a.jpg

all fixed

0921111824.jpg

what my bumper did to the tree

0921111754a.jpg

It is a MM manual hub, its better a hub blew than my cv; and I just did everything with a pair of needle nose pliars and a allen wrench bit and ratchet. alot of the time was taken up with taking lovely pictures lol and @!*% talking with my cousin.... These MM manual hubs just cant take the beating I want them to take so it is time to upgrade to Warn. P... And yes the tree won this one for now lol.

Edited by muddfildvaynes