Rubber vs. Polyurethane

blackspawn

But 2 weeks isnt because the Pathfinder is hard to find parts for. Its because your order was overlooked, and you didnt inquire about it until now. If you went with a bushing other than a Energy Suspension, chances are your local parts store could of had them within 3 days. My Autozone can get Energy Suspension bushings, I just chose Summit because the price was cheaper, and I know with a shipping center in Reno/Sparks Nevada, that my parts are 1-2 days of shipping away.

Your right, but being this guy is a vendor here and everyone saids he's the one to go to for parts, that what I did. BIG MISTAKE!!, I'll know next time. If no parts come in Monday which I doubt, I have no choice but to either put everything back together minus bushings or find some rubber ones to put in because here on the East Coast the weather is starting to change and I dont want to drive my summer car this winter!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it is worth, I have had great service from Steevo at RR for exactly this part. I'm sorry that you don't have your part yet and I totally understand the time constraints you have, but if the error lies with RR it is unusual. :shrug:

B

He emailed me today and said I should received a tracking number Friday, but by me waiting this long I have to get this truck back together Saturday no later than next Monday so you got I have to buy some EL CHEAPO's if I want to get them in at this point I might just say "F" it! This whole ordeal has been just a mess! FOR a set of bushings..WOW GO FIGURE.

Hi,

What happened at the end with your bushings?

Can you please make a list how many bushings to change for front, each side?

I found:

Upper control Arm Bushing.

Front Strut Rod Bushing.

Front Control Arm Bushings.

Lower control Arm bushing.

How many of these for each side?

What about Sway Bar frame Bushing?

Sorry for my ignorance.

Greetings from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Milos

Hi,

What happened at the end with your bushings?

Can you please make a list how many bushings to change for front, each side?

I found:

Upper control Arm Bushing.

Front Strut Rod Bushing.

Front Control Arm Bushings.

Lower control Arm bushing.

How many of these for each side?

What about Sway Bar frame Bushing?

Sorry for my ignorance.

Greetings from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Milos

After using regular rubber bushings and putting the truck back together my polyurethane bushings came in,there are 4 bushings each sides for the UCA's, 2 bushings for the swaybar and 4 bushings each side for endlinks for swaybar and I beleive there are 4 bushings each side for the tensioner/strut rod. I chicken out on changing the lower arm bushing due to special tools and taking torsion bars off!