Exhaust bolts

Pbpredator

Here is a more helpful tip: Use one of those long skinny extending things with a grip on the other end and pull it out. Can't think of the name right now... :scratchhead:

Edited by Tungsten

^ THAT looks tricky to use! I'd use one of those extension things with a magnet on it.

Nah, what Tungsten posted is pretty easy to use. I like it more than a extension with a magnet on it when working in the engine bay, because the magnet sticks to damn near everything.

If you want to use a magnet make sure it has a stainless or aluminum cap on one end to prevent the magnet from sticking everywhere. Also don't use those telescoping things, they break too easy. I recommend putting a magnet inside the claw with a stainless or aluminum sleeve around and shoving it in there.

Stud was removed, everything is put back together... go to start and it wont turn over -_- i suspect it is something to do with my battery/terminals... the positive terminal has a lot of loose wires/ messed up wires i have rewired... any suggestions of how I should handle the positive terminal? should I just run all the wires into 1 wire and straight to the battery or what? I will make a vid tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished this project get my truck to start up and.... makes the same noise... so I get to do the other side this weekend :D luckily I learned that new trick to help me out ;) and all the help from you guys... already ordered the studs they are on the way... so hopefully saturday will be the day its all done...