3.5 V6 2003

NextToAlaska

So the neighbour is swapping engines on his 2003 Pathfinder. and offered to sell me his 3.5 V6 automatic with 78 thousand Km's on it. 1100 bucks...

Is that a good price?

and would it fit in mine? (brackets and such wise. and being able to close the hood) =)

If it wouldnt fit but is a good price i might buy it and hold onto it for awhile and maybe sell it for more later.

I can't speak to the price he is asking as every area has a different supply/demand. Not sure on the fitment.

Be aware of the power valve screw issue. I would make inspection of these condition of sale if it were me.

He has it lowered and wants to put a skyline engine in it. (I dont need 2 4x4 vehicles, my truck works just fine) were his words lol.

Not to threadjack, but I must see pictures. A JDM Skyline engine? Or a US Spec GT-R engine?

If the power valve check out and he sells you everything needed to run the motor, including the wiring, ecu, sensors, etc then it is worth $1k easy. You probably want to find an upgraded tranny also unless you have a manual...

B