New Member in Phoenix AZ -R50

Joel97R50

Hi guys. Phoenix AZ here with a 97 Pathfinder SE 4X4 sporting the VG33E motor. Pretty much bone stuck besides a K&N Drop in air filter. I love this R50.

Things I have done to my truck this year.

- New Brake calipers

- New Master Cylinder

- New Rear lower trailing arms( had the dreaded death Wabble)

- New timing belt,tensioner and water pump.

- Purchased a remote entry for $18 off E-bay.Works perfect

Things I need done

- Odometer, I think the little motor wore out. It stopped at about 119,000 in 2004. (previous owners paperwork)

-New driver side visor

- Fix paint on hood(clear coat is peeling off)

Things I want to do.

- 2 Inch lift

- 32 inch tires

- New front bumper with winch

- Snorkel! (they look so cool!)

- Maybe a new exhaust.

- remove the pin striping on the sides. It is not your normal pin striping. It is really stubborn.

I am excited to join this forum. I love Pathfinders and I am glad I found a place to share with other pathfinder enthusiasts!

WAVEY hello and welcome! there are a couple members in your area on the forums. pics of your rig are always a welcome sight :aok:

welcome to the family!

First, Welcome!

12th, Pics!

Rth, theres actually a fresh part out started HERE thats a 97 that might help you with some of your needs (which is actually in the wrong section technically now that I actually looked :lol: )

Awesome! I will check it out. I will get pics on later tonight. Thank you for the warm welcome!! Hopefully the people in my area get together for runs and stuff. I would love to get involved. Although My R50 is my daily driver so I don't get to crazy.

Welcome! As you know, it's crazy hot in the valley until October so wheeling around here is generally out of the question. There are a few good playgrounds around town with everything from mild trail runs to extreme crawling. This time of year I like to head up north for some camping.

Yeah camping up north sounds like alot of fun. Any suggestions on something not to far out of phoenix for a mild trail run? I just want to get off road and get the juices flowing in my transfer case.

Here are some pics :)

Out shooting with my buddy.

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

Towing a friends car. Had to do a head swap.

IMAG0164.jpg

Fun day on a mild trail.

100_0601.jpg

100_0566.jpg

100_0589.jpg

Edited by Joel97R50