What is wrong with people?!?

spazman

Just a vent, but why the hell can't people get off their asses and get a real job instead of stealing peoples stuff? I must have hit the button on my remote and unlocked my pf because it's always locked when I park it in the driveway. But it wasn't locked this morning when I went out and it looked like my kids had gotten in there and played and pulled the stuff out of my glovebox and center console. Then I realized that they had not been out there all weekend and that my ipod (cheap old ipod shuffle) and the title to it was missing from the glovebox. Yes I know I shouldn't have had the title in the glove box but long story short, I got bent over for hours at my last job so I had to sell my Impreza that I had paid off to pay the bills and bought the PF from my parents. I had all the paperwork including the title in the pf and was going to stop and get plates on friday but of course had to work late so figured I'd just put them in the glovebox and do it on tuesday. So it's more of an inconvience for me to have to get a new title becasue they can't really do anything with the one they stole. My mom crossed out her name on it and signed it again and in colorado they are super anal about stuff like that and you have to take in a form saying that they scratched it out, it is their signature and blah blah blah.

Just pisses me off that you can't leave your car and house unlocked or something in front of your house without wondering if someone will feel intitled to it and take it. I live in a smallish town and bust my ass to pay my bills and get pissed at people sitting on the corner begging for money, if I don't have enough money for something, like I have in the past, I figure it out find another job earn more money and not just go around stealing people's stuff. I am super lucky becasue I had a $5000 GPS unit in the back seat of my pf that they didn't see, and I'd be screwed if that got taken. I lock my car everytime because 2 years ago I had my bike and kids trailer stolen in the middle of the day from in front of my house that is 30 feet off the street. Makes me want to find these peices of crap and make them explain it to my kids why we can't go to the park as often since it takes 30 minutes to walk when before it was a 5 minute mike ride.

Again, just a vent, really pissed that there are people with the balls to come into your driveway and take your stuff as if they deserve it more than you do.

and get a system that alerts you when someone is in it when the sytem is set.

Siletn alert system+AK47= fewer criminals. Especially at night "officer, he had his hand in his pocket and it was dark"

That sucks hardcore. And ive been there with the title snafu, PITA getting another one.Hope they get caught and beaten

Sorry to hear Bud. I also really hate thieves since they are usually people who could hold a job if they chose to. The whole 'if I can take it, it's mine' mind set is a dangerous one and people like me have the 'I'd better not catch you taking it' mind set. Yes, I have been ripped off several times before and not caught the thief... P...

B

I think if the instated the "lose a hand" if you get caught stealing it would stop a lot of these people from doing it. Going to jail for a couple of weeks with TV and 3 meals just doesn't really sound like punishment, more like getting stuck in a crappy hotel for a while, a hotel where someone is waiting for you to drop the soap... I get pissed but figure I can be proud of everything I have because I earned it! Oh well you live and learn, then cautch the son of a bitch and break his had in a vice...

• 4 weeks later...

I work with around 50 people. Everybody knows everyone. We still have people that will steal things out of your locked locker. So I wonder what these people will do to people they don't know. Yes people suck.