New from north texas

path.on.35s

Well this is my first pathfinder but second Nissan. It's a 92 se with about 7 inches of lift on 35's. It's got new uca's sway away torsion bars bronco springs rancho shocks and alot of trimming. Swapped a gsxr for it and I'm loving it. Goes places my old cj5 couldn't. Love npora and I'm now looking into a Sas and 37's. Truck has a 3.0 with less miles on it and a new t-case. Had it out about 6 times this month and went every where I pointed the nose and never flinched. It's not nearly as shiny as it was because of Texas pin striping. Thanks for all the great info on this site

nate182.jpg

nate184.jpg

nate187.jpg

Edited by path.on.35s

Welcome Bud, I'm glad you like the site.

That sounds like quite the beast, so pictures are required... ;)

Yeah, we have quite a few converts from the It's a Jeep Thing mentality once the antibiotics kick in... :D

B

man i really need to find some covers for my legos. my front wheels look like crap. :FartExplode-vi:

I could have sworn someone is selling some in the classifieds. Never mind, you found it...

Oh, thanks for the picts, it looks quite capable!!

B

Edited by Precise1

Thank you. I like it. It's got me all pissed off. Tried the speedy cv boots and fought them the whole time. Got them on and took it around the block and they pulled the bolt heads through the boots and are split open again.

the guy that does my big repair work says you might as well replace the CV axles because you have to remove the CV axles to install new boots, and if your going to remove them to install new boots might as well just replace them, but you tried using those speedy boots so no removing them to install them, but as you have found out they usually don't work very good.

A lot of us use them, pretty reliable with a decent selection/prices. Look in the vendor section, there is a discount code for 5% IIRC and make sure to mention you heard of them through NPORA at checkout... :aok:

B

:rant2: :rant2: i can't run 35's..... would rub like a mofo up front...... and my rig is trimmed with 7" of lift too... *cries*

welcome to the family! nice rig! :beer: