Hi Npora

Sebas

Hi Npora I'm Sebas from Chile, and my father have a Pathy WD21 SE (I have a Suzuki Samurai LWB), but the Path is a great vehicule! very confortable and powerfull.

Well some pictures of the Path B)

Greetings!

20ku0r9.jpg

2ypgjlz.jpg

2dtzu4n.jpg

34il2si.jpg

1547f9w.jpg

153bc3m.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome! We truly are an international community! Great shots of the Pathfinder, looks like yall have some cool terrain down in Chile. I'd love to see some photos of the Samurai LWB. They're few and far between where I'm from unfortunately.

Welcome! We truly are an international community! Great shots of the Pathfinder, looks like yall have some cool terrain down in Chile. I'd love to see some photos of the Samurai LWB. They're few and far between where I'm from unfortunately.

Thaks for the welcome! yeah! Npora is international comunity! is a referent of Pathfinders!

Well, some shots of my Samurai

2gvkl0z.jpg

fefg1w.jpg

70au6h.jpg

faq2j9.jpg

25tcoiq.jpg

i6kruv.jpg

j14s41.jpg

Edited by Sebas
  • Like 1

Thanks, for the welcome! and sorry for mistake, i'm newbie...

Hey No Problamo. :welcome:

Nice pair of truck you got there budd. :coolpics:

WELCOME and dont worry you will learn. I still am. :D

You should be fine once you dont do this -> :FartExplode-vi:

-XD

welcome to NPORA Sebas, your LWB sammy is cool and your dads pathy is nice like the pics keep them coming , the river crossing one is my fav.

Thanks everybody for the welcome, you are a very friendly group! :)

and also for the good comments for the pics!

for this i post others more!

Greetings!

Sebas.

Pics!

Pathy

35jjqbl.jpg

33wabsn.jpg

205fpyc.jpg

Samurai

9k8qpy.jpg

sm68vo.jpg

2en9s8l.jpg

does your dad have any plans for lifting it ? or leaving it stock, it seems to do pretty darn good stock. im jealous of you though going wheeling with your dad i wanna talk to my dad to get a pathy or a offroader to have some bonding time. but cool vids

does your dad have any plans for lifting it ? or leaving it stock, it seems to do pretty darn good stock. im jealous of you though going wheeling with your dad i wanna talk to my dad to get a pathy or a offroader to have some bonding time. but cool vids

Plans for lifting it?? no, the idea is do a expedition rig or something like that, for this 31 is good, more isn't necessary.

And know i'm lucky man for have the oportunity to share this hobby with my father.

thanks for the coments.

Greetings

Sebas.

Hello and welcome to NPORA, Sebas!!

Thanks for sharing all the great photos and videos. :aok:

Plans for lifting it?? no, the idea is do a expedition rig or something like that, for this 31 is good, more isn't necessary.

I agree and disagree. Here is my Pathy that I'm setting up in the expedition vehicle style with an emphasis durability, armor and recovery.

DSC_0175.jpg

As you see it, that has a 2" body lift, 2" suspension lift (replaced upper control arms and rear springs) with 31" tires on 15x8" rims (4" backspacing) for a wider stance. Should be suitable, no? Cost was about $500 including rims, but not tires.

B

• Like 1

Suitable for an expedition to the store to recover groceries, all the while being protected from those evil shopping carts. :D

Welcome to the forum Sebas! Nice pictures, that Samurai looks like a fun little rig.

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to NPORA, Sebas!!

Thanks for sharing all the great photos and videos. :aok:

I agree and disagree. Here is my Pathy that I'm setting up in the expedition vehicle style with an emphasis durability, armor and recovery.

DSC_0175.jpg

As you see it, that has a 2" body lift, 2" suspension lift (replaced upper control arms and rear springs) with 31" tires on 15x8" rims (4" backspacing) for a wider stance. Should be suitable, no? Cost was about $500 including rims, but not tires.

B

Your Path look Great! inspired me, yes a little lift maybe, well but th options in Chile not so easy so in EE.UU. anyway think about it B) .

thank for the comment! greetins!

Suitable for an expedition to the store to recover groceries, all the while being protected from those evil shopping carts. :D

Welcome to the forum Sebas! Nice pictures, that Samurai looks like a fun little rig.

hahahaha, thaks for the coment :lol: !

Greetings

• 4 years later...

Well after a looooong time and some problems, we had to sell the pathy and the samurai.
But i'm go back with a new (for me jajaja) Nissan WD21( Says terrano, but its the same).

It's a 2 doors 1992 2.4 petrol (Z24 engine, in a future maybe will swap to a TD27T)

Has a 31x10.50 R15 tires on a 15x8 rims.-

A couple of pics :)

Best regards!

11933413_10207461851842454_5608306304608

11760151_10207461850562422_4531628298022

Edited by Sebas
  • Like 1