well, so much for any positive comments. see ya later. other people are right, this board is full of a bunch of assholes.

Eh...there are assholes everywhere...i've had my rounds around here...i've had bigger bouts elsewhere but i am an asshole lol...I'm all about unique...I can't say it's something i'd do to my truck (until i roll it) but i like seeing unique things...my truck is unique..it's multicolored and if I sold it to someone they would resell it soon as they couldnt keep up with what parts are from what year truck...

Enjoy your rig and have you relocated/waterproofed the ECU? i'd relocate that dude behind the glove box

• 4 weeks later...

Eh...there are assholes everywhere...i've had my rounds around here...i've had bigger bouts elsewhere but i am an asshole lol...I'm all about unique...I can't say it's something i'd do to my truck (until i roll it) but i like seeing unique things...my truck is unique..it's multicolored and if I sold it to someone they would resell it soon as they couldnt keep up with what parts are from what year truck...

Enjoy your rig and have you relocated/waterproofed the ECU? i'd relocate that dude behind the glove box

thats on the to-do list. but I really didnt enjoy my one "hood deep" mud hole trip. If I'm sitting in a bathtub full of mud, I better be at a spa somewhere. lol

at this point it would only be because I could easily hose it out after a play day.

• 6 months later...

So, I own a graphics and sign shop here, and an Upholstery guy cam in needing business cards and some other stuff, so I traded his services for mine. SWEET!

I chopped the whole roof off my 95 pathfinder and built a cage in its place, but in oregon it rains a lot, and was tired of getting soaked at speeds under 25mph.

I had steve build me this rag top for the pathy. freaking sweet. i can unsnap it and roll it up to the front and slide it out of the channel or whatever I like. I think it really finishes it off.

now for paint, right?

0301111539-03.jpg

0301111539-02.jpg

0301111539-00.jpg

0301111538-00.jpg

I don't get all these haters on here, it looks like a lot of fun. Anyone that's afraid of flipping over in that is a p***y.