Hello from Colorado

clkindred

Greetings everyone, I have had an account on NPORA for a couple years now, and I have decided to surface. This forum has been a wealth of information for me and will continue to be, so thank you everyone.

I'll start off with some info about myself. I am 24 years old, turning 25 in April. I live in the city of Colorado Springs, Colorado. I get into the mountains with the pathy whenever I can (way less than I'd like, that's for sure) My other hobbies include: Shooting, camping, mountain biking, computers, I have a gas powered RC truck I'm fond of, but I break it every time I drive it :rolleyes: Tinkering with electronics and mechanical devices and I dabble in chemistry, pyrotechnics and rocketry :fireworx:

So anyway, here is what you all wanted to see, some pics!!! More to come later.

PICT0141.jpg

PICT0138.jpg

PICT0137.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

Howdy and thanks for the intro Bud!! I'd say welcome, but that doesn't seem to apply... :D

Glad that NPORA has helped you, that's the whole point.

I'm jealous of your location BTW, a lot of beautiful country out there.

B

Howdy and thanks for the intro Bud!! I'd say welcome, but that doesn't seem to apply... :D

Glad that NPORA has helped you, that's the whole point.

I'm jealous of your location BTW, a lot of beautiful country out there.

B

Hehe yea, you don't have to drive very far to get away from it all.

Something tells me this man likes magpul more than i do.

Though i can't place what it is.

Welcome aboard!

Hey! Most people have no idea what any of those stickers pertain to, and that's how I like it. I don't normally keep any firearms in my vehicle on a regular basis :shiftyeyes: but I'd hate to have my window busted by some dirtbag who thinks they might get their hands on something cool.

As for liking Magpul, I do like their products and the fact Magpul is located in Boulder, Colorado makes it even better. I also ordered a 12 inch black sticker I was going to put on the hood :tongue: but decided against it.