Must See: Lizard Lick Towing And Recovery (All Worked Up)

unccpathfinder

Alright me and the gf got into this section of the program All Worked Up on TRU TV...It's funny...I've introduced a lot of folks to it and everyone's like it so far...They are trying to get their own show so I figured I'd share since everyone loves a good repo!

Here are some of my favorites:

Big Juicy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LvmeZUhiVQ

Family:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb0_G6mC2Vs

I think the new show comes on next week (Feb 7)

http://www.trutv.com/shows/all_worked_up/index.html

That show is fun to watch, The towing company ain't all big and fake like that retarded operation repo show or the scum of the towing world scab azz chasers from ... well Wreck Chasers. That and the dude who serves the papers to everyone is awsome how he can hold his cool (even if you know they only show the "exciting" ones on tv, how many boring ones don't they show? and who really wants to see them anyway...)

I think TRU has some of lizard lick's repo's set-up now and hope they don't do that to try and boost ratings...I just love me some good ole carolina boys...Ronnie says the craziest @!*%...i have to translate it to the gf since she's from CA but she's learning most of his ron-isms

As an ordained minister I will have to register my dislike of the entire repo business. I think they should make the guys that approved the loans do the reposessions. That would make for much more interesting TV and a better lending environment. If anyone needs some church sanctioned marryin' I perform my services at The Native New Yorker by appointment only. The marriage will be cheaper if you schedule your service during happy hour.

yea...i've been trying to figure out what 3 patch it was just out of curiosity...best i could tell it was a skull with a blue bandanna

That would be the brownie bombers of Berry Ill...lol..

All truth theres not many that run those colars so your search should be easy, if you wanted could you tell me how the skull was facing and located.

Like facing towards you or a side shot?

Edited by nismothunder

That would be the brownie bombers of Berry Ill...lol..

All truth theres not many that run those colars so your search should be easy, if you wanted could you tell me how the skull was facing and located.

Like facing towards you or a side shot?

it was blurred out...i donno y...they don't blur things like that out on ganglands lol...i just always have a curiosity of knowing whose where and what to watch out for...

in the repo world they can't take a cop on every run...theres a repo place right around the corner from my buddies place and i saw them going out with 2 trucks and 5 guys...they've got a new series tonight at 10PM EST on TRU

Yes I understand that but it would be easier than explaining why you shot your relative because he pulled a gun on you. I must admit I'd shoot at anyone coming in my yard and taking my things but then again I pay my bills so no one could do that legally.

James

Side note: My spell checker wants to change your user name "unccpathfinder" to "unconfined". That does describe you and your truck pretty well!

Oh yea...u come into my house unwelcomed and your gonna get gnawed on by my dog and when he's done with ya...I gotta 12ga waiting lol....

That's what I really don't get...if u don't pay for it, u know they're coming to get it...and y destroy it BC its still gonna come back to u having to make it right...people r crazy