31 12.50 Tires Super Swamper Tsl

Islandpath

You should be ok. I'm running 31x1250's at stock height.

I'd keep your stockers for everyday driving though. Swampers wear really fast.

I'm riding ProComp Mud Terrains, which have a bit better wear-rate then the Interco tires, but even they've worn-out fast under heavy road use.

If you DD them, plan on replacements in less then two years.

IMG_2738.jpg

The horns are Hella... I forget the model name. I've seen them on the web, but I got mine at a swap meet. They don't sound much different than stock.

IMG_0213.jpg

The rims a Intero, which isn't around anymore. I suppose I should measure the backspace, as folks often ask. To be honest, I don't have a clue.

They're just an old set of Chevy rims that I picked up from a friend for $50. He needed the money, I liked the deep wheels.... I figured What The Hell.

The tire does rub a bit on the driver's side under hard cornering, but I'm relatively certain that my frame is tweaked on that side. I've never had an issue with the passenger side.

Here's my build: http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=17404 She's not too pretty yet, but we're getting there.

Hey, no sweat!

Just another lesson I've learned with these monsters; Check your camber!

If it's off a bit with normal tires, it's going to be exaggerated with wides ones.

Mine rolls like a drift car... Which is great when you're swinging a corner, but sucks when it's time to rotate. :doh:

• 1 month later...

where did you get those at that price?

I got them off a site called ksl, its like a craigslist but for utah, idaho, and wyoming only. The tires were on for a total of 10 minutes then i found them and bought them.