front bumper build pics please

Looking at these bumper pics makes me miss living up north... Never been to Inuvik! Have been as close as Old Crow and Barter Island/Kaktovik... The Dempster is a road I have always wanted to drive.

Sweeet....I finally finished my rear bumper, nothing special...but now I am itching to build a fronty for my junker... Thanks for the good pics guys!

What kind of bumper you wanting to build? Tube, Plate....

Edited by GrandpaX
  • Like 1

Looking at these bumper pics makes me miss living up north... Never been to Inuvik! Have been as close as Old Crow and Barter Island/Kaktovik... The Dempster is a road I have always wanted to drive.

Nice! Old crow is about 150miles as the crow flys. Dempster hwy is somthing else thats for sure. 700 miles of goat path through the mountins!

You need to get some Iceland super jeep style flares on that. :aok:

2080427802SuperJeepCrossingRiver600.jpg

Ya! I built this pathy in the image of Arctic Trucks.

Ive been pissing around with fiberglass but i cant seem to get the lines right or any thing to work for that matter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Most hardware stores carry some form of metal, like Lowes has tubes and square pipes, while my Home Depot has flat sections. I searched for metal stores by me and like 5 popped up when I needed metal.