first post

PaMountianbiker

Hello everyone New here ! I'm from Pennsylvania and I've been looking for a while learning about my R50 already lifted ; 32"S ; roof basket ; intake ; strut spacers; warn hubs. Lookin forward to learning more.RIP my 93 pathfinder due to rusted out frame it was stock but took alot of abuse from me hope the 98 will do the same !!!!!

r50=spineless :tongue::chairfall:

seriously though upload pics to a free site like photobucket and then copy/paste the codes into your post :aok: not too many non-stock Pathfinders in this neck of PA, hell I might have seen it before and it migrated south a little!

oh and welcome!

r50=spineless :tongue::chairfall:

seriously though upload pics to a free site like photobucket and then copy/paste the codes into your post :aok: not too many non-stock Pathfinders in this neck of PA, hell I might have seen it before and it migrated south a little!

oh and welcome!

I just got this pathfinder a month ago and it was stock. It just didn't match up to my old one so I lifted it and put tires and wheels . Plus I drive a lifted f-250 with 35's everyday so I felt like I was driving a stationwagon when it was stock!!!

Edited by PaMountianbiker

I suffer from the same thing... :D

Welcome and thanks for the intro and joining. As someone who drives a WD21 and a R50 regularly, they definitely each have their place. I might have an inside lead on a 2001 VQ35 Pathy next year and that almost screams to be lifted and braced.

So now that it has been explained to you, where the hell are the pictures??

:D

B

There is a pinned topic in the picture section on how to post pics.

Welcome, congrats on the R50!

I will need a couple days for pics . I need to get some together. I'm not so sure about the F250 comment my Ford can handle it's own ; even pulled my WD21 out of a ditch or two!!!!!

Edited by PaMountianbiker

I suffer from the same thing... :D

Welcome and thanks for the intro and joining. As someone who drives a WD21 and a R50 regularly, they definitely each have their place. I might have an inside lead on a 2001 VQ35 Pathy next year and that almost screams to be lifted and braced.

So now that it has been explained to you, where the hell are the pictures??

:D

B

Give him a break B! You know them guys is slow on that there side of the state.