Noob Saying Hi

Clarkie

Hey everyone I signed up back in the summer but forgot to intro myself. Hey I'm andrew. I'm in the military and living up Eganville currently. I got an 04 R50 and she's a standard tranny!!!!!! YAY! Just came home from a tour in the sandbox so looking to put some love into her. Just ordered some WARN manual hubs. Got a set of 265/75/16 Herc Trail Diggers for cheap brand new, currently in the process of getting some new wheels and right now trying to order a 1.75" OME lift. Next on the list is some skid plates my friends!

BTW this forum ROCKS! Found some much useful information that I couldn't of found anywhere else and whoever said you can't offroad a pathy can s*ck it lol. Taker easy everyone!

Hey everyone I signed up back in the summer but forgot to intro myself. Hey I'm andrew. I'm in the military and living up Eganville currently. I got an 04 R50 and she's a standard tranny!!!!!! YAY! Just came home from a tour in the sandbox so looking to put some love into her. Just ordered some WARN manual hubs. Got a set of 265/75/16 Herc Trail Diggers for cheap brand new, currently in the process of getting some new wheels and right now trying to order a 1.75" OME lift. Next on the list is some skid plates my friends!

BTW this forum ROCKS! Found some much useful information that I couldn't of found anywhere else and whoever said you can't offroad a pathy can s*ck it lol. Taker easy everyone!

:welcome: ! yeah this forum is awesome. helpful people in here...

Hey Andrew, welcome to NPORA. Thanks for the intro and compliments and welcome back home BTW!! :beer:

I split this off into it's own thread, it is easier for people to chime in that waay. I hope you don't mind.

B

Welcome here and home C....im jealous bout your 5spd :( App...skids are real hard to find...but a member here...Fleury...will make you skids in either aluminum or steel!!!! Reasonable prices too.

Tye