lsd

bundyboy

Finally worked it out, took it into the Nissan dealer and he confirmed it had an LSD and it has chrome bumpers. With the correct oil in there you can feel the extra bite in the diff and the play has gone. Expensive oil though!

Al :rolleyes:

As far as I know, the black bumper indicates sport package/LSD - chrome bumpers = getting stuck :D

It's not true. Chrome bumper is part of another package. Mine is a 94 Se with chrome bumpers, limited slip dif, and so on... but don't have grill guards and (unfortunatly) the roof rack...

It's not true. Chrome bumper is part of another package. Mine is a 94 Se with chrome bumpers, limited slip dif, and so on... but don't have grill guards and (unfortunatly) the roof rack...

Same here. 94 SE with the full chrome package that 88 keeps wanting to steal, but no LSD.

:blink: Well, I thought I DIDN'T have LSD on my 92 4 door... because there was no tag on the diff..but when "pimping my ride" (I changed tires n rims)...we checked..and lo and behold...LSD! I am sooooooooooooooooooo pleased! :bow:

• 4 years later...