Happy Holidays Everyone

MrJim

This has been a year that was full of surprises. The second annual MrJim run was a great success and it was fun getting to know more NPORA regulars, as well see my own NPORA friends again. I hope that everyone has a nice Thanksgiving, super Christmas, and and awesome New Years this year....

150835_462508312300_605882300_6198423_6076072_n.jpg

Back at ya...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year etc...it already looks like Christmas "puked" in my livingroom LOL...everything out but the tree!!! We LOVE our decorations and the like......SAFE AND HAPPY DAYS TO ALL......:)

Tyler and Family

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! I know that I am thankful for how things are for me and my wife. we are certainly not rich, but we are both healthy, fairly happy and have everything we could realistically need (other than a damn house but that is another story). All in all things could be a hell of a lot worse so no complaints here!!

I hope this finds everyone in a similar position, doing ok and appreciative of what they have, not dwelling on what they dont. Best wishes all!! :beer:

Sorry, but I won't wish Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays until the week of. 6 weeks of it is a travesty in my eyes... :shrug:

B

Whats the matter Hawzzy? Can't wish us non-eh's a happy thanksgiving? ;)

Happy Turkey massacre day! (For all you non-eh's!)

MMMMMMMMMMM I love turkey! It always has to be an Eh/non-Eh, english/french or r50/wd21 thing...geesh, sorry i forgot...we have our turkey day at the right time of year..hahahaha... Just kidding....Happy thanksgiving everyone and good luck surviving black friday.

Tye