Hello from sunny California

90pathfinderxe

Hello NPORA members,

My name is marcos, I have a black 1990 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4X4. It has a 3.0 V6 with a K&N drop in filter and a Flowmaster exhaust system. I have put new shocks on it, new tires once (32x11.50R15 BFG allterrain); and replaced the valve cover gaskets, power steering lines and the master cylinder. I have built a custom front light bar, and a custom rear bumper with a swing away spair tire carrier. I need to replace my inner and outer tie rod ends, and my Center link. I aslo have two broken CV Axels that have been broken for about a year and a half. But two ice runs later, a run to jacobe canyon, and a million lil picnic runs the son of a Gun still runs like a champ and wheels better than anything i go out with.

Edited by 90pathfinderxe

Welcome Marcos!! Yeah, Pathfinders consistently surprise people with how well they wheel, even in stock form.

If you need to replace the center link, you may want to consider the modified version available at www.grassroots4x4.com. They are a bit more expensive but last a lot longer than the stock units when have a tendency to rotate and get sloppy when put under stress.

B

What kinda phone? There's a free photobucket app for smart phones (at least for iphones) that you can upload pics strait from your phone with then copy the img codes right into your post. Then taadaa! Pics in post!

the fab work on the bumper and rear rack looks bloody amazing, man. kudos in a big way. would you produce things for other members on here if given the opportunity? ...and the specs.

Why yes synthetic, I would be more than delighted to design and produce products for other membes.