I'm Here and I'm a noob

BTS

Hi there name is Ben. I'm new to pfinders, 4x4 and this forum. I know my way a round a wrench...ooo that sounds hard..But cuz i am new to the pathfinder and i was told this is a great site for info, well here i am...

I gots me a 97 Pathfinder SE, its rad. i really like it, newest car/truck/suv i have ever owned. its got everything, heated seats, p/w, p/m, sun/moon roof, a/c, cruse control, massive bush bumper, no one and i mean no one cuts me off anymore.

Not sure what else to say here... this pathfinder is a huge change for me. i have been building Honda's since 15 and working on them since 7 with the old man. i am gonna stop rambling and see if i can find some cool threads...

:welcome:

we like pics around here, and you will find this automotive area to be quite a bit different from the Honda world. Check out some of the pinned threads in the Garage and the r50 sections. The members truck pages can give you some ideas of how you want to go as well :aok:

Welcome Ben!! Yeah, this is going to be quite a bit different experience than Hondas but just as fun, I expect. There are so many cool threads, it's going to take you a while;;;

I know my way a round a wrench...ooo that sounds hard..

I'm pretty handy with a wench myself. Oh, wait... Umm, forget it...

:lol:

B