Awesome Association

troutpath

Hey all, newbie here! Just bought my Pathy around six months ago. My father was Sales Manager at a local dealership, and he got me my '95 for $850. When i got it it had 205k kms on her......(im the second owner). Its in great shape with only rust on bumpers and usual parts on Pathys. Pics. coming soon! This is a great site, and happy to be aboard. Wanting to start off-roading more than the usual i take to local rivers hunting wild Cutthroats.

Cheers!

Thanks all! .As for what work needs to be done on it...??????????? I believe not a heck of a lot. The first owners took really good care of her. Now its time for my mods....any suggestions?

The first upgrade I would preform is a center link update. grassroots center link .

After the center link I get a idler arm brace and steering stablizer steering kit.

The manual hubs manual hubs.

Then get the front suspention lift you want the one for same year hardbody although the rear lift parts do not match. you want to get the rear coils.

Then get a body lift.

Then get a nice set of 33" tires to fill the fenders. That is the order i would build it in. Then do things like bumpers winch and such.