Post ur rim pictures

qx4paulo

that is some serious rubber, one of the better pathfinders i've seen posted online!

X2!!!

Thanks for the rim/backspacing info Dan, and yes, your rig is one sweet looking R50!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I love it because of the simplicity. Rick I like yours as well, blue is such a rare color and those rims really stand out, sick

I want to black out my rims but I'm not sure how it would look with no lift. Bigger tires are the first thing on my list though

Edited by iPath

Nunya speaks the truth. Whenever someone buys a diesel dodge it comes with a dvd entitled "How to be a Douche" :puterpunch:

Hey watch it now! My Dad drives a dodge diesel. He didn't screw it up with stacks and stickers but we did put a banks power pack on it and he does think its a race truck and tries to pass anything on the road. It is kind of embarrassing for the guy in his loud ass camaro to get smoked by a 63 year old man in a 3/4 ton crew cab long bed truck! And my old man wondered why I ran the hell out of his truck when I was 16!

James

Imitation American Racing Outlaw 2's from Discount Tire. They're 15x8' but i can't remember the backspacing...i think it was 3.75" but can't be positive.

Back in 2005 when i got them, it was $975.00 (out the door) = 4 rims, 4 BFG 32x11.5 AT KO's, balanced, mounted, with lifetime balance and rotation, and of course free lifetime flat repair...which i've used the hell out of!

newtires007.jpg

copy2i.jpg

Edited by kmgar99

well im gona redesign it and use some 1" steel stock and weld it to the mounts i already made.... i also found plastic inserts that fit in the sides so i can seal this thing up. just waiting for the lights to arrive so i can drill the hole for them... the previous bar already had those hole predilled so it wasnt and issue, ill post some pics in the am :treadmill:

well im gona redesign it and use some 1" steel stock and weld it to the mounts i already made.... i also found plastic inserts that fit in the sides so i can seal this thing up. just waiting for the lights to arrive so i can drill the hole for them... the previous bar already had those hole predilled so it wasnt and issue, ill post some pics in the am :treadmill:

7f37728c.jpg

61b35f9b.jpg

but this was wayyyyy to loud so i fabbed up a new one ill post some pics when the paint is dry do i can mock it up

Edited by qx4paulo

Nice, looks kinda like mine. Curious to see if you can come up with a design to cut down on noise.

so i got some steel stock 1" x 1" and drill some bolts and the brackets on to it... i also found 1" square plugs that fit snuggly into the sides. so i mounted this all up and its soooo much better then the previous on i tried.. waiting to get ny lights before i recommend this..will see how it loud it gets when its got 4 lights attached

8ecfe35b.jpg

74a673d0.jpg

Here's a few pics of my 17x9 RBP 93R's with 4" of BS wrapped with 285/65/17R's. Running OME 922(I think) springs with NX4 1" strut spacers and 1" Mr Gasket spring spacers in the back. I will be switching over to the AC springs because offroad I'm rubbing the fender flairs in the front. I also had to trim a lot more then everyone else with 33's because of the lower lift OME offers. EDIT: Fixed the pics.

963308440_AJ7to-X2b.jpg

963325275_img_8404b.jpg

963310705_fcX4G-X2b.jpg

Edited by EmptyV

Here you go

pic005.jpg

Note the nice Toyota symbol on the back :), tires and rims mounted (used) $300.00

Rugged trail T/A 16/265/70 about 80% tread left

Fit in there nice and beat the Michelin LTX the pathfinder came with

Edited by rgallant