Hello

SprogZocket

Hi,

I found NPORA on YouTube while searching for Pathfinder videos.

I have an '01 Pathy SE that I've owned since 2003.

I'm rather conservative with it. No mods. and it pretty much stays on-road. It's my work vehicle and our sole vehicle for a family of four. Also makes regular semi-monthly road trips of 300+ miles to see extended family.

So, while I'm not slinging mud and crawlin' rocks it is a road warrior and my work mule.

Had to replace the engine near 100K miles. I have to take responsibility for that. Have a relative that started selling Amsoil. Loaded it up with their "extended life" 5W30 and did not keep an eye on the levels. The rest is history. You may refrain from flaming me about that. I am fully aware of the error of my ways and paid (actually, still paying) for that. :headwall:

I've already found the forum to me most helpful. Was having an issues with the Front End Clunking/Squealing Noise When Turned To Lock. Greased the stops and all is well.

Thank you for making this forum and I look forward to participating.

Regards,

Sprog

Welcome sprog!! Ouch with the engine... Personally I don't buy the 15,000 mile change interval crap so I stick with dino oiland 3000 mile intervals. No flaming, just my opinion.

B

Welcome sprog!! Ouch with the engine... Personally I don't buy the 15,000 mile change interval crap so I stick with dino oiland 3000 mile intervals. No flaming, just my opinion.

B

Oh, I totally agree.

I found NPORA on YouTube while searching for Pathfinder videos.

Sweet! Welcome!

I've already found the forum to me most helpful. Was having an issues with the Front End Clunking/Squealing Noise When Turned To Lock. Greased the stops and all is well.

Whoa, you mastered the search function? Wanna teach the rest of us? PLEASE!?

Sweet! Welcome!

Whoa, you mastered the search function? Wanna teach the rest of us? PLEASE!?

I may have some previous forum experience. :laugh:

It types a search topic in the box and clicks the "Search" button or else it gets the hose. :tongue:

He pops a r50 motor, can use the search, and then this...

It types a search topic in the box and clicks the "Search" button or else it gets the hose. :tongue:

Can we keep em?! Pleeze pezzy?!?!

He pops a r50 motor, can use the search, and then this...

Can we keep em?! Pleeze pezzy?!?!

LOLZ...you have no idea.

I am "Sprog: The Destroyer of Engines"

Here is my kill sheet starting with most recent:

3.5L V6 "r50" - '01 Pathfinder SE

3.0L V6 "3VZE" - '94 Toyota Pick-up DX

350 c.i.d. V8 - '79 Camaro Z28

396 c.i.d. V8 - '69 Impala (this one got it twice)

On the up side, if any of you do an engine swap or rebuild and need someone to test it, I'm your man. MUAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

I may have some previous forum experience. :laugh:

Now...i gotta b honest....i havent laffd that hard this early in the morning in a LONG, LONG time.. Thats some funny $hit man!!!

Welcome "Sprog...killer of engines"

Tye